Arctica warranty policy
Arctica offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship applicable on select products. Arctica warranties outerwear only, including outerwear jackets and outerwear pants. Arctica’s warranty is only valid on items purchased from ArcticaRace.com or through an Authorized Arctica Dealer to the original purchaser, and the purchaser must provide an original receipt for purchase.
Define “Limited Lifetime Warranty”
- Limited Lifetime Warranty means that your garment will be free of manufacturer defects for a practical life span of the product – it does not mean the garment will last your lifetime.
- Lifetime of a product is determined by the amount and type of use plus care of the garment.
- All garments eventually show signs of wear, and wear-and-tear is not covered under Arctica’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
NOT covered under Arctica warranty
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, incorrect laundering, or natural breakdown of colors and materials over time and usage
Items not covered under Arctica’s warranty include:
- Speed Suits
- Pant legs slashed by your ski edges
- Natural UV fading of colors
- Damage to water repellent coatings due to duct tape application, melting, or abrasion
- Purchases made through eBay, consumer resale sites such as Craig’s List, or Outlet Stores
- Counterfeit products
Returning my garment for warranty evaluation
Follow these steps:
- Wash the garment. Government regulations require that all garments be cleaned before returning, or they will be cleaned at the customer’s expense.
- Bring the garment back to an authorized Arctica dealer to process the return for you. Remember to bring your receipt. They’ll take it from there.
If you prefer to contact us directly, you can call our Customer Service department for instructions at 800-397-7528, 0r go to the Returns page, click on the Return Policy link and print the return form. Fill it out and send your item back to us for evaluation.