Arctica warranty policy
Arctica offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship applicable on select products. Arctica warranties outerwear only, including outerwear jackets, pants and gloves. Due to the nature of the product, speed suits do not carry a warranty.
Arctica’s warranty is only valid on items purchased from Arctica.com or through an Authorized Arctica Dealer to the original purchaser, and the purchaser must provide an original receipt for purchase.
Define “Limited Lifetime Warranty”
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers a purchase made by the original customer.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty means that the garment will be free of manufacturer defects for a practical life span of the product – it does not mean the garment will last your lifetime.
- Lifetime of a product is determined by the amount and type of use plus care of the garment.
- All garments eventually show signs of wear, and wear-and-tear is not covered under Arctica’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
NOT covered under Arctica warranty
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, incorrect laundering, or natural breakdown of colors and materials over time and usage.
- Speed Suits
- Zippers broken due to attachments such as lift tickets or other items.
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents (including pet damage).
- Products showing excessive wear and tear.
- Natural UV fading of colors over time.
- Pant legs slashed by ski edges or jackets torn by gate training.
- Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster.
- Damage to water repellent coatings due to duct tape application, melting, or abrasion.
- Purchases made through eBay, consumer resale sites such as Craig’s List, or Outlet Stores.
- Counterfeit products.
- Products with a missing label or label that has been defaced.
- Products that have been soiled or contaminated, until they have been properly cleaned.
- On rare occasions, past habitual abuse of our Return Policy.
Returning my garment for warranty evaluation
Follow these steps:
- Wash the garment. Government regulations require that all garments be cleaned before returning. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary or the product may be returned to you if it cannot be adequately cleaned.
- Bring the garment back to an authorized Arctica dealer to process the return for you. Remember to bring your receipt. They’ll take it from there.
If you prefer to contact us directly, you can call our Customer Service department for instructions at 800-397-7528, 0r go to the Returns page, click on the Return Policy link and print the return form. Fill it out and send your item back to us for evaluation.