Windproof and water-resistant, the Arctica Sale Women’s Scrambler Hoodie is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates. The Scrambler owes is incredible performance to DURALITE, a fine denier nylon that is very soft, lightweight and slips on easily over you speed suit. The fully adjustable hood fits over low-volume helmets adding thermostat-like warmth. The shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible HEAT100 insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. It also has two zippered hand warmer and one zippered chest pocket, and one hand adjustable draw cords at the waist. 3M reflective logos for safety.
- Trim fit and built for speed
- Lightweight DURALITE nylon with a Teflon finish
- One hand adjustable draw cords at the waist
- HEAT100 100% polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Fits over most helmets
- Two zippered hand warmers and one external zippered chest pocket
- 3M reflective logos for safety