The Arctica Down Training Jacket is the first of its kind designed specifically for gate training in early morning or frigid conditions. Using DURA10 waterproof/breathable fabric in high impact areas and lightweight but strong breathable DURALITE fabric in non impact areas, racers can train longer to gain that competitive edge. The trim fit is carefully designed to work over a GS suit. 650 fill power goose down traps body heat. Interior build includes DURALITE, a 20 denier nylon fabric that is very soft, lightweight and slips on easily over you speed suit or layers. Interior features include radio and goggle pocket, powder skirt and zippered chest pocket. Reflective logos for safety.
- Strategically placed DURA10 fabric in gate strike areas
- Removable insulated hood with adjustable opening
- Internal and external storm flaps
- Two-way center front zipper
- Two hand-warmer and two chest pockets
- Powder skirt with snaps, gripper elastic and stretch panel
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with gussets
- Exterior pass pocket
- Internal zippered pockets
- Internal mesh goggle pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
There are no reviews yet.